The reject on the door has been frozen for…who knows how long. I’ve been trying to free it up since I brought it home. I tried 3-in-1, WD-40, propane, even beating it with a hammer. Didn’t do anything. Finally I doused it with 3-in-1 and set it down for a few weeks.

Today I grabbed it and brought it down to the local hardware store. I thought I’d get a C-clamp and compress it loose. But I tried it in the store and it loosened it right up! I didn’t get the clamp, but did get several bolts, nuts and washers for original Galaxian Mame conversion – I never did put the CP bolts on it.

So now the coin door is reassembled, now I need to wire it up. Now to find some wire…

Leave a comment