Starting to do some work. Finally. 0


I popped the EZ I used in D2K in this just to see if it works. With some tweaking it finally came up perfectly.

I tried playing a game but couldn’t spray. An investigation turned up a broken switch holder on the spray button. :( Of course, Nintendo used special holders instead of common ones. I’m going to look into welding it together.

Like D2K before it, the screws holding in the marquee retainer rusted and swelled up, so getting them out of the wood has been problematic.

And I noted one more thing, which I hadn’t even thought of until I moved the cab recently into the workshop: there is no bezel or lower bezel retainer. :( Either it was left behind at its original location or it was never there.

Leave a Reply